Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Welcome Youtube Lovers!

As you know Youtube decided to get rid of the Video Response, impairing most of us Youtubers to have an interaction with our audience and other fellow Video Bloggers, So i decided to create this place where i can share with you videos and comments about Video Replies.

If you want me to add your channel info in this place or wish me to reply to any of your videos, or talk about that video if you wish others to reply to, or for any other enquiries send me an email at theladymblack@gmail.com or fill the contact form located in the right side of the Page.

Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel and check my Main Blog

See you on the other side ;)


"Embrace your Goth... 
Because even Stars need Darkness to shine"




No comments:

Post a Comment